- Health hazards of exposure (including signs and symptoms of related illness).
- Operations and materials that can lead to hazmat exposures.
- Engineering controls and safe work practices used to protect workers.
- The importance of proper equipment controls and maintenance.
- Housekeeping procedures.
- Proper use of respirators and the respirator program.
- Personal hygiene procedures to reduce exposures.
HEAL can also help you develop an exposure control plan for any hazardous materials identified in the workplace and provide worker training on its contents.
Designed with Mobirise - Go here